Our Powerful Disinfectant/Sanitizer is EPA Registered Hospital disinfectant cleaner, food surface sanitizer, mold killer, and heavy duty odor eliminator. Our product is NSF certified D2 (No Rinse Required) as a food contact surface sanitizer, and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria and viruses in less than 60 seconds.
Our Powerful Antimicrobial is an EPA Registered non-toxic Antimicrobial shield that forms a long-lasting covalent bond, also called a (molecular bond) to porous and non-porous surfaces. This bond lasts up to (90) days or longer, with it’s long charged carbon chain, it kills the germs, bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi and neutralizes odors 24 hours, 7 days a week.
The active ingredients in our application forms a colorless, odorless, positively charged polymer, which chemically bonds to the treated surface. You could think of it as a layer of “electrically charged swords”. When a microorganism meets the treated surface, the quaternary amine sword punctures the cell membrane and the electrical charge shocks the cell for clean “Microbial Kill”. Since nothing is transferred to the now dead cell, the antimicrobial doesn’t lose strength and the sword is ready for the next germ or mold to make contact with it.
Yes, Germ Shield Pro is not a cleaning service, we work hand to hand with your cleaning regiment. Leave the cleaning to your cleaning service, and the disinfection to GSP. For our antimicrobial to continue its effectiveness, normal cleaning of treated surfaces is necessary. Dirt, paint and dead microbes’ buildup, etc. can cover our application, as a result prohibiting antimicrobial from doing its job effectively. Now you will have protection against pathogens and odors 24/7, with out any afford, labor, cost or time. No need to continuously disinfect any longer.
Yes. Not only will our antimicrobial protection continuously fight the growth of micro-organisms that can cause stains, odors and product degradation. It also produces a protective non-toxic surface coating will make it easier to clean and keep surfaces fresher and odor free between cleanings.
Our product’s technology has undergone extensive independent laboratory testing and has a long history of safe use. It is registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for all applications in which it is used, as well as is National Sanitation Foundation Certified Safe for Food Contact as well as meets OSHA standards
Yes. GPS’s treatment application protection begins to work as soon as the microorganism encounters the surface, can be porous or non-porous surfaces. It then works continuously 24/7 to maintain an antimicrobial protective pathogen killing shield.
1) Once most disinfectants are sprayed, they do kill germs, bacteria and some viruses but only when left wet & undisturbed for up to 4-10 minutes. (This is called dwell time). Once disinfectant is dry, it will no longer kill any pathogens. This leaves surface cross-contamination to continue.
2) Human error in application. Very rarely are dwell time directions followed. Think about it, just about every time when individuals spray disinfectants on surfaces, they almost always immediately wipe it off. Remember, most disinfectants need 4-10 mins. to work.
3) Most disinfectants leave behind chemical smells, dangerous toxins, VOCs in the air
4) Disinfecting if done correctly, would need to be applied multiple times a day… and left wet undisturbed, till it dries approx. 4-10 mins. in order to be effective. All touch points need to be sprayed as well. All the above is simply not possible.
Once our products are professionally E-sprayed on surfaces, it will not wash off. Our Antimicrobial protection is engineered to provide continuous antimicrobial surface protection for up to ninety (90) days or even greater.
Extensive testing and a long use history have shown our disinfectant and antimicrobial surface protection to be EPA safe and non-toxic. While it is impossible to say that no one will ever experience an allergic reaction to anything, it is highly unlikely a negative experience would be observed.
No. Since this is a mechanical action there is no opportunity for cell adaptation or mutation.
A – There are a couple reasons as to why a portable air purifier is a better choice than a system attached to a furnace or duct work in your home.
1. Air is cleaned best at lower velocities. In order for furnaces and central air units to heat and cool our homes, they must move large volumes of air at higher velocities. It is due to this fact that the faster the air is moving through any type of air purifier the air cleaning efficiency diminishes substantially. Most furnaces and central air systems in homes today move air at a rate of between 1200cfm and 2500cfm (Cubic Feet per Minute) depending on the size of the system. This is approximately 10 times faster than most air purifiers on the market move the air, resulting in larger volumes of air being recirculated but being cleaned at a lower efficiency than systems which move the air at a lower velocity. (As an example, air purifiers that attach to furnaces or central air units effectiveness at cleaning the air would be similar to driving a dirty car through a car wash at 30km/hr. This would be much too quick to properly clean the car to it’s full potential. However if you reduced the speed in which the car passes through the car wash by 10 times (3km/hr), then the result is a much cleaner car in the end.)
2. After air passes through the filtration system attached to the furnace or central air system, it then travels through 50 – 100ft of dusty / dirty duct work before being released into the air you breathe. The end product you breathe is unfortunately no longer clean air by the time it reaches you.
MERV is Minimum Efficiency Reporting Values. The rating range 1-16. It is derived from a test method developed by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE). At MERV 16, the specification is particles 0.3 – 1.0 microns are removed at 75% efficiency. This standard is not mandated by law. MERV is generally found in HVAC and home furnace system. HEPA is High Efficiency Particulate Air, and is a standard defined by the U.S. Department of Energy. HEPA filters are mandated by US law to meet exacting specifications between different manufacturers. The HEPA standard dictates removal of 99.97% of dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, viruses, and any airborne particles with a size of 0.3 microns. Sterile environments needing air purification require H13 or higher to be considered medical-grade. Bottom line is there is no comparing MERV filtration to that of HEPA. It is worse than an apples to oranges comparison scientifically. HEPA is an order of magnitude more efficient than MERV.